Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bed Head




Yes, these pictures were taken first thing in the morning, before I washed my face, brushed my teeth or anything lol! Notice the pillow marks on my face in the first pic, these are real bed head pictures!

So this is how my hair looks each and every morning when I don't wrap it in a scarf. It resembles a mohawk so I call it a Fro-Hawk, lol. Notice how the sides are smashed creating some type of lizard look going on from the top through the middle of my head.

When I wrap my hair in a scarf, it looks like a helmet. My hair is all smashed down to my head in a bowl shape. When I wrap my hair in a scarf before bed, I've noticed that my wash n go's come out more defined, but my hair seems to be more tangled when I do wash n go's on unwrapped hair.

So will I wrap my hair at night? Or will I continue to rock my Fro-Hawk? Although I would love to take the extra 1 minute to wrap my hair every night, I know that it's just not going to happen. When my hair was relaxed I faithfully put a scarf or at least wrapped the front every night.

Maybe I am making the mistake of thinking that natural hair doesn't need to be wrapped/protected. Maybe I think that short hair doesn't need to be wrapped. I will try to wrap my hair more often but every night...


     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">

2 comments:

  1. hey hunn just stopping by showing your blog some love...very interesting...we love it : )


    **YANTAN**


    COME STOP BY SOMETIME.. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH HUNN FOR STOPPING BY!!!! MAKE SURE U KEEP IN TOUCH AND TOUCH BASIS WITH US FROM TIME TO TIME!!! : )


    **YANTAN**

    ;-P

    ReplyDelete