Monday, July 20, 2009

Celebrity Hair I Love!

Jill Scott!



So, my boy friend really wants me to comb/brush my hair out like this just to see what the fro would look like. I'm not a big fan of combs, and I don't ever brush my hair when it's dry...

So what did I do to achieve this look without the brush and comb? I did a twist out. I twisted my wet hair, and allowed it to air dry. When I took the twists out, I separated them. My hair was already stretched thanks to the twist, and the separating created a more uniform fro look instead of separate sections of hair. As the day went on, I had a chunky fro, which I then gently pulled and stretched more with my fingers. It took some use getting used to but it was cute. Next time I'll take pictures :)


     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">


1 comment:

  1. Aww man!! I wanted to see some pics!! I am going to try this a twist out tonight

    ReplyDelete