Saturday, June 19, 2010

1 Year 6 Months Post BC



I shingled my hair with Eco-Styler gel (the pink one). I started by cowashing with Pantene for curly hair. I detangled my hair with my fingers and then shingled my hair with the gel. I guess this isn't a true shingling because I didn't totally saturate my hair with the gel but I was impressed with the way my hair hung because the gel weighed my hair down a bit. Eco-Styler gel is thicker/heavier than Kinky Curling Custard which is primarily made up of aloe vera gel. My hair did shrink up above my shoulders as my hair dried. The following day, my hair still had the same curls but my hair was very tangled.

You can see my roots aren't totally saturated with gel. They started to poof up faster than the ends of my hair. I always want to focus more on my roots when I apply defining products but I also don't want products on my scalp.

Another thing I'm happy about? My hair can make an easy ponytail now!





     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks wonderful miss! My front grows so slow. Grr. So I can get everything thing else in ponytail except that part. I have to clip it down. Lol.

    ReplyDelete