Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hair Challenge of the Day

Today, I am going to comb my hair and see what the results are. I have not combed my hair for over a year now! When I was transitioning I didn't even comb my hair and that was over an 8 month period. It's been 5 months since I've been natural so that's almost a year and a half since I haven't combed my hair. I just finger detangle, but I'm curious to see how my hair would look like when it's detangled with a comb. It is time for me to detangle as well.

I'm still going to wrap my hair when I head off to work, with a plastic bag under my scarf to keep moisture locked in. Let's see how this works out. Wrapping my hair at night is actually turning out to be very beneficial for my hair. I thought that it wouldn't make a difference.


     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">

No comments:

Post a Comment