Thursday, July 1, 2010

Side Puff





Put your puff to the side for a new and fun look! This laid back style was so quick and easy so I will definitely wear my hair like this instead of the normal puff in the back style. I detangled and cowashed my hair. Then I put grapeseed oil and Eco Styler gel in my hair to smooth the sides down. I wrapped a ribbon scarf around the front of my head and waited until the hair dried before removing it (this is when you know your hair is completely smoothed out and ready. If you take the scarf off too earlier you risk the chance of your hair frizzing up again). This style looked really cute with the scarf on but I decided to take it off and show my waves.



     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">

1 comment: