Monday, June 1, 2009

Protective Styling

Grab N Go Braids





I did these on damp hair that I had detangled with a comb. By the time that my hair was fully dry the braids began to shrink up. It was fun to see how long my hair has grown since my BC even though it is still really short. The ends of the braids look rough I'm guessing because they rub against pillows, clothes etc the most. As my hair grows out my braids will look a lot better. I sealed the ends with castor oil.

But, I won't be doing these again for a while. I think the next set of braids I'll do will be cornrows. I lost too much hair doing these braids during and even after! When I took them out I lost a few strands but when I washed my hair I lost more strands than when I detangled with the comb! I think I need to go back to finger detangling because that is the best way I've found to remove shed hairs.


     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">

1 comment: