Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry, I've been gone for a while...

Ok, so I went to a College Student Women Leaders conference at Maryland University for 3 days, and after that I spent some time in New Jersey with my best friend.

We stayed in dorms so it was hard for me to take proper care of my hair. I have to rinse it every morning to keep the curls "fresh" but, I didn't want to hop into the shower every morning so I was leaning over a tub on the floor to rinse my hair! People were probably looking at me like, 'why is this girl about to get into a public bath tub..."! Too funny.

I wore my hair mainly with a part down the middle, and a couple of clips to hold the hair down, with the back out. Then I got tired of it and wanted to wear my hair in my usual wash n go but my hair in the middle wouldn't stick up the way that it normally does. Instead it kind of flopped to the sides, very weird and annoying lol!

Here's how I wore my hair during the conference



     style="display:block"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-1426998986659301"
     data-ad-slot="5990106871"
     data-ad-format="auto">

No comments:

Post a Comment